Monday, December 8, 2008

8:312/08/08

So It's been a good week since I've blogged. Been sick and busy and just eh. The Art Basal was fun, but seeing Joey with that girl got me all jealous, so I was sort of pissy most of the day. It was rather frustrating. Buzz Bakesale was abolutely amazing. I saw Mayday Parade for a second time :), they're always so good live. I saw some other really good bands too.
Today I told Joey I hated him. I really dont know why, but I'm not sorry I said it and I'm not going to take it back, ever. I guess he deleted me off his friends list, it made me pissed but oh well. So i deleted him from my facebook. I know stupid and gay childish thing to do, but really I don't know how else to handle things. Ugh I hate still having feelings for him. I still care about him a lot, even though I really don't want to. I guess I can't really help it. It sucks too, because he doesn't care, and I do. He actully made eye contact with me today, for the first time in almost a month. Made me sort of nervous. I thinks it's weird, I still get the butterflies when I see him. Not the bad kind, the nervous "i like you" kind, which is rather pathetic. And I sortof like Robbie and he likes me too, but I really don't want to date anyone right now. I'm not sure what to do with myself right now. At least I have this so I can get my thoughts out and how I'm feeling out. Half the time how I'm feeling absolutely drives me nuts, but theres not much I can do about it because I cant just start typing on a computer when I'm at school or with friends, so I have to wait to get this stuff out. I guess it benefits me in the end because it helps teach me how to control myself, and my moods, as well as how I react towards people when I'm upset about something. Well I gotta get going. Still got things to get done. Bye!~

No comments: